An alarm product that detects malware penetration
Magen is a sophisticated product that identifies malware fast & efficiently. It can detect new and unknown malware that antivirus software can not detect.
It finds the malware by scanning the computer “implantation points” for changes. This mechanism is efficient, comprehensive and consumes very little CPU time and computer resources.
After installing Magen, the program resides in the system tray and conducts a “full scan” of the computer every 2 hours. If suspicious programs such as malware or spyware are detected, this is communicated clearly to the computer owner, who can take corrective measures.
- Monitors “rooting points” to accurately alert when a new program is scheduled to are run automatically on the computer.
- Allows the user to take corrective actions against malware penetration on their computer.
- With a special (patent-pending) algorithm, it can detect malware that is not yet known to antivirus programs.
- A “Full Scan” takes less than two minutes.
- Provides a must-have additional defense layer to supplement antivirus and firewall programs. In the era of “click2infect” emails and websites, it allows the computer owner to defend themselves from being spied on and having their private data stolen.
- Knowledge is power – Magen informs the computer owner about certain configuration changes in their computer. It keeps them in control and aware of changes that certain programs make on the computer. The user is no longer helpless against malware, spyware or other malicious actions.
- Operates in the background consuming very little computer resources.
- Gives clear alerts about suspicious programs such as malware and spyware.
- Allows the user to clean the computer easily.
By using Magen Malware Vigilance, you can considerably reduce the risk of becoming a victim of cyber crime!